Samuel Rhodes School Outreach
Our Outreach Team works with mainstream school staff to support the learning and inclusion of any students with moderate learning difficulties.
We build capacity in schools by providing blocks of outreach and by providing training. We work with teaching staff to target set, advise on interventions and help embed strategies in the classroom.
Our point of contact in the school is the school SENCO.
SRS Outreach team
Caroline Needham Jane Palmer
Outreach Teacher Head of SRS Outreach
Our Service provides:
• Termly core training. This is open to all Islington Schools.
• 5 week blocks of outreach from nursery through to year 12.
• Advice on curriculum development and assessment.
• Additional in-school training.
• We coordinate the Islington Down Syndrome Network and run termly workshops.
• We help coordinate the Islington Dyslexia Network and manage their assessment referral system.
You can make a referral to our team using the link to our Referral Form on this page.
Alternatively, you can email Jane: email@example.com